Part-time, flexible, remote, independent contractor position
Hogrefe is looking for psychology and education professionals to join our team of experienced test administrators who collect standardisation data for our clinical and educational assessments. Your role is to recruit and test qualified participants and submit the data to Hogrefe for inclusion in our pilot studies, norming sample or validity studies. You will work with internal staff to become fluent in administration of the tests, to understand who a qualified candidate is and to learn the processes and procedures for collecting and submitting data.
- Utilise recruiting materials and guidelines provided by Hogrefe
- Locate qualified candidates for testing considering the sample requirements, as well as inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Submit profiles of qualified candidates to internal Hogrefe staff for confirmation
- Secure appropriate location for testing (i.e. your home or office, your participant’s home, other quiet and private space)
- Schedule testing sessions with approved participants
- Administer the test following the specific requirements outlined during your training and listed in support and test materials
- Return completed testing materials to Hogrefe office each week or as you complete tests (for paper and pencil tests only)
- Being part of a nationwide team in exciting standardisation projects
- Work from your local area and decide your own working days and times
- Receive in-depth training, support and supervision from a team with expertise in test construction, data collection and administration
- Earn extra income for yourself and for your participants
- Master's in Psychology or Education
- Large pool of personal and professional contacts from which you can recruit qualified candidates
- Strong time management, organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Exceptional integrity and attention to detail
- Essential computer skills with own, personal device
- Extensive experience with individually administered assessments
- Previous participation in clinical assessment data collection efforts
You will be paid for each fully completed test: depending on the administration needed and length of the test, amounts range from £20-50 per test. Each participant will be given an Amazon gift card (again, amounts vary per test).
Read more about the role of Test Administrator in our Data Collection FAQs here. Alternatively, please send your CV via email for consideration.
We look forward to receiving your application!