Content Development Associate
Hogrefe Publishing is looking for a professional to join our team with a focus on test development and data collection for our clinical products. Collaborating with the Director of Assessment and other team members, you will assist in creating U.S. adaptations to meet the needs of the U.S. testing market and managing all phases of data collection events for our clinical products. Your test adaptation responsibilities will include reviewing Hogrefe assessments published in our partner countries and making suggestions to adapt these assessments for use in the United States while maintaining the original structure and intent of the assessment. Your data collection responsibilities will include meeting the requirements of the sampling plan and helping Clinical Examiners understand the guidelines for each project, including how to administer the tests. This is a hybrid position based in our Boston area office (Newburyport) or in our Chicago area office (Schaumburg). You may also have an opportunity to work with our companies in Europe and Brazil to plan test adaptations and design research plans.
- Review and edit test content, manuals, and other support materials to make recommendations for adaptations for the U.S. market.
- Execute the sampling plan to meet project goals and timelines.
- Review demographics of potential examinees to determine if they meet the needs of the sampling plan.
- Communicate examinee selection to Clinical Examiners.
- Process material order requests and examinee compensation.
- Develop recruitment, training, and support materials for Clinical Examiners participating in our data collection events.
- Provide guidance in the administration of tests that are part of a data collection event.
Management and collaboration
- Prioritize and assist with the management of multiple data collection events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and Clinical Examiners.
- Master’s degree in a psychological, educational, or related field.
- Experience conducting individually administered assessments.
- Understanding of the assessment development process including the standardization of individually administered clinical tests.
- Implementation of data security policies to protect intellectual property, item responses and personal identification information.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Equally comfortable working as part of a team or independently.
- Higher than average attention to detail and quality control.
- Knowledge of APA style for editing and content creation.
Hogrefe requires employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted per CDC recommendations, and offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K match, as well as a hybrid work environment.
Please send your resume or CV to Christina Kowalczyk for consideration.
We look forward to receiving your application!
978 255 3700