Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
Hogrefe Publishing is looking for a professional to join our team with a focus on data collection and test adaptations. Working collaboratively with the Senior Project Manager, you will assist in managing all phases of data collection events for our clinical products. Your responsibilities will include meeting the requirements of the sampling plan and helping Clinical Examiners understand the guidelines for each project, including how to administer the tests. You will be based on our Boston area office (Newburyport) and have an opportunity to work with our companies in Europe and Brazil to design research plans and plan test adaptations.
- Execute the sampling plan to meet project goals and timelines.
- Review demographics of potential examinees to determine if they meet the needs of the sampling plan.
- Communicate examinee selection to Clinical Examiners.
- Process material order requests and examinee compensation.
- Develop recruitment, training and support materials for Clinical Examiners participating in our data collection events.
- Provide guidance in the administration of tests that are part of a data collection event.
Project management and collaboration
- Prioritize and assist with the management of multiple data collection events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and Clinical Examiners.
- Review test content, manuals, and other support materials to make recommendations for adaptations for the US market.
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in a psychological or educational field.
- Experience with individually administered assessments.
- Implementation of data security policies to protect intellectual property, item responses and personal identification information.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Equally comfortable working as part of a team or independently.
- Higher than average attention to detail and quality control.
Hogrefe requires employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted per CDC recommendations, and offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K match, as well as remote working possibilities.
Please send your resume or CV to Christina Kowalczyk for consideration.
We look forward to receiving your application!
+1 978 255 3700