Quick and comprehensive information on psychotropic drugs for children and adolescents.
- Accurate and up-to-date
- Specific to children and adolescents
- Charts and tables help decision-making
- Icons and full color
The Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugsfor Children and Adolescents is a unique resourceto help you make the right choices about psychotropic medications for youngerpatients. The fifth edition of this widely acclaimed reference has been fully updatedand expanded.
- Updated information on psychiatricdisorders in children and adolescents
- Unique comparison charts (dosages, sideeffects, pharmacokinetics, interactions…)that allow you to see at a glance whichmedication is the most suitable for eachpatient
- Instantly recognizable icons in full colorthroughout, allowing you to quickly find allthe information you seek:– General information on medications,availability, and indications
– Drug action, dosing, pharmacokinetics,and related areas
– Warnings and precautions
– Patient-related information, such as labmonitoring recommendations, nursingimplications, and patient advice
- Clearly written patient and caregiverinformation sheets as printable pdf files
This book is a must for all mental health professionals working with children and adolescents who need an up-to-date, easy-to use,comprehensive summary of all the most relevantinformation about psychotropic drugs.