The Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online is the full-text online version of the popular Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs. As in the print edition, instantly recognizable icons and color coding allow you to find at a glance the information you seek. But the CHPD Online version offers much more. Unique features that allow even quicker access to the wealth of information include:
- Auto-completion powered search function
- Browse features for Generic Names, Trade Names, Indications, and Interacting Agents
- Column-selector enhancement of comparison charts that allows you to choose which information is displayed
- Hundreds of additional references
- Literature hot links for quick access to further reading
A fresh new version of CHPD Online with updated content and exciting new features is being released to subscribers by July 15, 2021.
Subscribe now and get:
- Drug monographs: get all the relevant information about a single drug in a clear product monograph – with the option to display information about other drugs in the same class in addition
- Drug comparisons: compare drugs side by side, and see at a glance differences and similarities between them
- Enhanced responsive design: enjoy views and displays that are further optimized for ease of use on different devices (computers, tablets, smaller mobile devices), including a brand new, easy-to-read list view for comparison charts, fixed column and row headers in charts, and other improvements
- Full-text search: try out the new full-text search option, now available in addition to auto-completion searches for drug names, trade names, indications, and interacting agents
For individual customers, subscriptions are available on a 2-year rolling basis. Access details will be emailed once your order has been processed (usually within minutes). If you are interested in access for institutions, please contact us at email@example.com with your particular requirements.
Available products of the Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs