Do you want print and online? Deal with adults and children? Then combine CHPD publications and save. Click here for more information.
The Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents Online is the full-text online version of the popular Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children and Adolescents. It retains all the practical features for which the Clinical Handbook is renowned and makes the information even more easily accessible.
As in the print edition, instantly recognizable icons and color coding allow you to find at a glance the information you seek. But the CHPD for Children and Adolescents Online version offers much more. Unique features that allow even quicker access to the wealth of information include:
- Auto-completion powered search function
- Browse features for Generic Names, Trade Names, Indications, and Interacting Agents
- Column-selector enhancement of comparison charts that allows you to choose which information is displayed
- Hundreds of additional references
- Literature hot links for quick access to further reading
New in the latest release:
- Drugs for ADHD thoroughly revised and updated
- Antipsychotics with many changes and additions, including fully revised lab tests/monitoring
- Antidepressants fully revised, including new sections on irreversible MAO-B inhibitor and serotonin modulator and stimulator (SMS), revised frequency of adverse effects table and switching strategies recommendations
- Hypnotics completely revised
- Mood stabilizers fully revised and a new toxicity comparison table added
- Drugs of abuse and treatment of substance use disorders comprehensively revised
- New unapproved treatments with significant updates, including: anti-inflammatories and NMDA agents in anxiety/OCD, cannabis use disorder, and irritability of autism
- New agents include: Third generation antipsychotics brexpiprazole and cariprazine, orexin receptor antagonist suvorexant, selective melatonin agonist tasimelteon, serotonin modulator and stimulator vortioxetine
- New formulations and trade names include: Adasuve, Alprazolam Intensol, Aptensio XR, Aristada, Belbuca, Belsomra, Brintellix, Bunavail, Cotempla XR-ODT, Dyanavel XR, Eldepryl, EMSAM, Evekeo, Hemangeol, Hetlioz, Innopran XL, Invega Trinza, Khedezla, Metadol-D, Mydayis, NyQuil, Quillichew ER, Quillivant XR, Rexulti, Tegretol (liquid), Trintellix, Versacloz, Vraylar, Zelapar, Zenzedi
Access is available by subscription. For individual customers, subscription is available on a 2-year rolling basis. Access details will be e-mailed once your order has been processed (usually within 24–72 hours).