Do you want print and online? Deal with adults and children? Then combine CHPD publications and save. Click here for more information.
The Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online is the full-text online version of the popular Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs. As in the print edition, instantly recognizable icons and color coding allow you to find at a glance the information you seek. But the CHPD Online version offers much more. Unique features that allow even quicker access to the wealth of information include:
- Auto-completion powered search function
- Browse features for Generic Names, Trade Names, Indications, and Interacting Agents
- Column-selector enhancement of comparison charts that allows you to choose which information is displayed
- Hundreds of additional references
- Literature hot links for quick access to further reading
Subscribe now and get:
- Drug monographs: get all the relevant information about a single drug in a clear product monograph – with the option to display information about other drugs in the same class in addition
- Drug comparisons: compare drugs side by side, and see at a glance differences and similarities between them
- Enhanced responsive design: enjoy views and displays that are further optimized for ease of use on different devices (computers, tablets, smaller mobile devices), including a brand new, easy-to-read list view for comparison charts, fixed column and row headers in charts, and other improvements
- Full-text search: try out the new full-text search option, now available in addition to auto-completion searches for drug names, trade names, indications, and interacting agents
For individual customers, subscriptions are available on a 2-year rolling basis. Access details will be emailed once your order has been processed (usually within minutes). If you are interested in access for institutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your particular requirements.