The Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online is the full-text online version of the popular Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs. As in the print edition, instantly recognizable icons and color coding allow you to find at a glance the information you seek. But the CHPD Online version offers much more. Unique features that allow even quicker access to the wealth of information include:
- Auto-completion powered search function
- Browse features for Generic Names, Trade Names, Indications, and Interacting Agents
- Column-selector enhancement of comparison charts that allows you to choose which information is displayed
- Hundreds of additional references
- Literature hot links for quick access to further reading
New in in this update:
- Antidepressants chapter includes a new section on the NMDA receptor antagonist/CYP2D6 inhibitor combination product (dextromethorphan/bupropion)
- Antipsychotics updates include revised clozapine monitoring tables which now also contain monitoring requirements for patients with or without non-benign ethnic neutropenia
- Mood Stabilisers sections on Lithium and Anticonvulsants extensively revised
- Dementia chapter includes a new section on lecanemab, a new fast-track FDA-approved treatment for Alzheimer’s disease
- Treatment of Substance Use Disorders includes revisions to buprenorphine dosing section that include a rapid micro-induction method (Bernese method) that allows treatment to start without waiting for patient to be in withdrawal
- Unapproved treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, Natural Health Products, and Pharmacogenetics chapters all substantially revised
- New formulations and trade names include: Auvelity (dextromethorphan/bupropion extended-release tablets), Invega Hafyera (paliperidone 6-monthly IM injection), Leqembi (lecanemab infusion), Subutex (buprenorphine sublingual tablets), Quviviq (daridorexant tablets)
For individual customers, subscriptions are available on a 2-year rolling basis. Access details will be emailed once your order has been processed (usually within minutes). If you are interested in access for institutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your particular requirements.
Do you want print and online? Deal with adults and children? Then combine CHPD publications and save. Click here for more information.